Monday, March 1, 2010

Snapshots not captured on film

Having just done his pictures, I thought it would be nice to record some of the very special moments, I cannot capture as a snapshot - as doing so would ruin the moment.
  • J sitting on the couch & me laying there reading beside him, as he drinks his morning milk & watches Barney.  Randomly stopping to steal a kiss
  • Unrequested "Love you"
  • The moment I find the right fix to stop the tears of the terrible 2s
  • The level of concentration on his face when he is trying to figure something out
  • The shear happiness when he reaches his goal
  • The first time I see or hear J do something new
    • request to color
    • request mommy to dance
    • picking out his own 'nack' & bringing it to me to open
    • "Whadt are you doooooing Mooommy?"
I'm sure this list will grow, as it seems to every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment