Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Driving Thomas

While we were at Navy Pier last week, J was able to not only see another of his favorite Sprout characters, but drive him….

And did he ever have a good time… Such a good time in fact, that the next day when we went to Tyler’s Tender – we had to ride that train too. Luckily the fare is cheap!

After such an exciting Thursday, J did not waste anytime getting down to napping on our way home though!

So sweet & innocent here… You’d never believe he poured a glass of water over my head while I was trying to figure out how to fix our garbage disposal now would you?

1 comment:

  1. Ali, I just cannot express how beautiful he is-- and how big he is!!! I just remember him being a little newborn, and now he's a boy (lol, I sound like Pinnochio!).

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete