Monday, March 29, 2010

A Good Night...

J was so happy to see me today. Happier than normal, in that he handed his coat to me & held out his arm to put it on (as opposed to our normal fight), grabbed his backpack, and ran for the door saying “Go Mommy”.


I realized, after I got to the car, I didn’t even get the important pieces of daily info… Like, what did he eat, did he poop, etc… I did get that the kiddos were slow to reacclimatize themselves to daycare, so she skipped preschool. Yes, this means they have double class tomorrow. EEK! So it will be interesting to see if J has any worksheets in his folder… J isn’t actually enrolled in preschool yet, so I don’t worry when he misses a day (or week), but I know it is easier on her focusing the other kids if J stays focused too. And Mr. M & I have really seen a huge growth in J’s vocabulary, saying his ABCs and learning how to count as a result of her including him in these classes. It is so neat to me to see how far he’s come since January, when I work with him on the weekends.

So anyway, after we got ready for bed, we went to get a glass of water, as J hugs his sippy like a man left in the desert with no more water supply I hugged my bear as a child. Then we call Daddy. J usually runs around like a crazy man before & after these calls, so last night I took advantage of the fun times to snap some pictures…

A last visit to the toy box is always a must. Then there are the multiple kisses & hugs shared with Payton. Which leave me certain, Payton is wondering when J will learn the concept of gentle… And mommy even snuck in one picture with him… I was impressed at how well centered we were, considering it was at arms length…

And then it was off to bed, for a sweet boy to dream of sugar plums and lollipops.

No comments:

Post a Comment