Sunday, March 21, 2010

Payton & our weekend...

We had a crazy, weekend... And Friday, really started out so well...

Exhibit A - J hanging out while I did dishes from breakfast

By noon, however, we were at the Dr's office - story to come - to see about J's cut.

Then we spent time enjoying the weather before the snow (which didn't show) on Saturday...

Saturday, was thankfully low key - well, as low key as you can be with a 2 year old in the house.

Then today, Mr. M helped me move the carpet for the basement down there.  Then I laid it.  It was actually really easy.  It's not perfect - more about that story to come this week... 

After which, we moved 90% of his toys downstairs.  Leaving our upstairs back to the spacious pre-kid environment we loved.  Okay, not really, we still have our two year old, and we have to make it livable for him too.  But at least I now know where my floor is again!

All this said, we Mr. M, Payton, Fluffy & me are all feeling a little bewildered.

Exhibit B - Payton, ears down & all...  

J... Well, he thinks he struck gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment