Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I got married today...

Granted, it was to my husband of almost 7 years, and it was for the Catholic Church as the last hoop we needed to jump through for my Baptism, but we did it...

And those who know me well know I had HUGE issues with this.

But, we did dress up.  Even the Wee One. 
Thankfully, I have a pretty awesome boss who took it upon herself to show me the upside.

She got me a bouquet of flowers.

And a card.  Had the fellow females in the office sign it.

And inside she reminded Mr. M & I to let ourselves get caught up in the moment. 
And that I was pretty lucky to be married to someone who that I would marry all over again, AND He would marry me just because I asked.
Especially with this little guy as our flower carrier...

And I do have to admit, the sprinkling of Holy Water on our rings excited me for what is to come for me during the Holy Vigil.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous and little man is so lucky he got to see his mom and dad get married!

    ReplyDelete