Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We scored a 100%

On "Parenting Issues" that is...

Mr. M & I are currently being forced into given some free marriage counseling as part of having our marriage validated by the Catholic Church in preparation for my Baptism on Holy Saturday. Overall, we scored an average of 74% compatibility, if you weight all elements evenly. We both agree the average is skewed down in that some of the issues the Deacon reviewed with us, are things we recognize are issues, but have found ways to compromise our way to happiness. Amazingly enough, the Deacon agreed that is what happens when you apply a 189 question pre-marital test to a couple married for almost 7 years.  And still very happy.
However, the one place we are in a 100% agreement was “Parenting Issues”. I can’t tell you why, but this result totally delighted me. Actually I can… This reinforces my belief that Mr. M & I will be on the same page & Jacob will not be able to play us off of each other…

Hmm… Maybe those teenage years won’t be so bad…
Oh, who am I kidding... With a smile like this, Mr. M & I are going to have so much fun!  And we will love every minute of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment