Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lowering the ears - again...

We are doing J’s 2 year formal pictures next Saturday, and it had been requested I get J’s hair trimmed before hand. It amazes me how much older he ends up looking in just a few minutes…

We did do something new this time. We had her use the clippers, a level 4, and J thought they were very neat. Especially because she put them on his shoulder & let him feel the vibration before getting them close to his head.

That said, about half way through, a bribe was in order…

Pretty handsome, huh?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I am avoiding getting G's hair cut for the first time, because I want her to keep her little baby hair forever! I'm time-encapsulating her!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome! That is a big boys cut for sure!

    ReplyDelete