Sunday, February 21, 2010

1st Ear of Corn on the Cob....

Okay, so I admit I posted:

Ali thinks she just enjoyed my last lunch at Chilli's until J is old enough to understand proper behavior in public & acts accordingly.

on Facebook.

In truth, he wasn't that bad.  Just very opinionated.  Not very hungry.  And what I learned after we got home, very tired.  He napped from 1:30 to 4.  We were having a busy weekend, and the poor kiddo was tired.  So yes, it was probably my fault for pushing the envelope. 

And thank you Aunt Liz for taking him to the car while I gathered our stuff up inside...

That said, it wasn't all bad.  And I found it really cool that while he would not eat his chicken, or orange slices, not really any interest in the few fries I gave him, that my ear of corn grabbed his attention.  Even more cool when he got the hang of eating corn off the ear. 

Note to self:  Looks like J will be needing his own ear next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment