Monday, September 21, 2009

"not me" Monday




One of the blogs I follow (McKMama) does "Not Me" Monday's... I love reading her (or her children's) "not me's" as preview to what I have to look forward to as a Mom and Wife...

So here's my first shot at it...

It was not me who referenced Payton's love for Mr. J is based in table scraps... As most of the time she is either running away from him, or getting pushed out of his way (after he stops & takes time to decide if he *should* be scared of her or not)

And certainly, wasn't me (nope!) who so desired to get pictures of this in action, as promised... I didn't throw more scraps from J's tray to his seat so I could capture Payton demonstrating her love... Nope... Not me!


Nope... I couldn't have found this to be just too cute!

Or this...

And I certainly have not developed a new found love for Clorox Disinfecting Wipes... And thankfully, she hasn't figured out the tray above her head has even more goodies... (No, really, seriously, she hasn't)

Also, I did not apply the "no blood, no pain" rule to my son when he took a tumble playing at the park by trying out his climbing skills on a picnic bench seat then trying to jump off on his own. He didn't possibly conk his head on the way down. Nope... I'm way more responsible than to let that happen by standing on the other side of the bench.

And I most certainly do not have a wonderful husband who ran out of gas (not once, but twice) this week. Nope... Didn't happen. Not with me & J in the car, and definitely not with Mr. J alone because the first time only enough gas to get home was put in the car, even though there was plenty more in the can. Nope! Never!

Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't not tell you how well J didn't nap yesterday. How he instead ran around and around and around in his crib like it was a race track. How he didn't con mom by giving her a very clear "Mom" and holding his arms out to her. Nope, I'm not that much of a sucker... Uh uh. I didn't decide that since we are doing our renewed & improved 7 PM bedtime that I concluded snuggles at 2 PM were far better than nap time anyway.

And lastly... I can not brag on Mr. M's wonderful clothes selections for J. He most certainly did not pick out adorable OUTFITS (yes, that is not a typo, we are talking true outfits here) all in a shocking 3T. And they did not fit our 19 month old so well our jaws dropped. (yes, a little long in the legs, but perfect fit everywhere else) He did not have a blast doing this... AND he most definitely did not have J all Bear's'd out yesterday in his new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment