Sunday, September 27, 2009

20 Month Pic's...

I was not joking on Thursday when I said we had a very busy weekend planned... We started Friday with apple picking, which J LOVED! I mean - LOVED IT! Then we raced home for lunch & a nap, so that we were in good spirits for our 20 month pictures... Mommy wanted the curls captured on film before we cut them (yes, this will be happening soon... sniffle, sniffle)

Then Saturday, we spent 5 hours in the car going visit Grandma & Grandpa P, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kristi, cousins Cam & Mallory, and Uncle Arn & Aunt Molly. It was so much fun watching J interact with Mallory, as he is not around infants hardly at all... And as always, it was great spending time with family. J is such a trooper for traveling with me... :) Mr. M & I will be going up with J next Sunday to say a our winter goodbye to Grandma & Grandpa P - so I'll try to snag the video to share of J interacting with Malls as I was holding her.

And then today, Daddy took the brunt of J time... I'm converting to the Catholic religion as an non-baptized adult through the RCIA process, and for the past year, Mr. M has been watching J every Sunday morning for me to attend Mass & RCIA classes. I get home around noon, which, coincides with J's nap time. Today, I got J down for his nap, then ran to the grocery store for my weekly stock up... When I got home, Daddy (who had shopped for today's meal with J while I was a church) had lunch/dinner ready to go... J woke up from his nap & let us know, he is not ready for brat's just yet... So we spent the late afternoon in the yard playing ball & "chase"... Then we came in for J's dinner & bedtime (which went beautifully!)...

Now that you are caught up, I'll share some of his pics... I have to compliment his photographer, as he really worked to get these shots. J was not a very good subject, as he just doesn't sit still at all...

My Favorite...

For Daddy....

And we had to clap after we threw the ball to the photographer...

The hat that saved the day...

And finally, in the words of our photographer -

The shot that killed Elmo... J is actually laying down for this picture, not by choice, but because he lost his footing & the photographer (whose feet are seen in the above pic) took advantage the moment... To get this great pic (below)!

Have a great week... I will be sharing the apple orchard & family gathering pics this week as I have time to get them loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment