Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodnight Daddy!

Mr. M is generally working during J's bed time. As a result, we've started a bed time phone call for Daddy to say ask about J's day & say goodnight.

I'm loving my blackberry because it enabled me to catch J "talking" to Daddy without him knowing... (sneaky mommy) J gets so animated while talking on the phone that I had to share it with each of you...

only, I couldn't decide whether I liked it better in full color or black & white... I'll let you see 'em both & decide...


I'm so totally loving his curls....

And no... (read: total innocence) I don't have any idea where J gets his very skilled 'hand talking'. I never (okay, maybe always) talk with my hands... :)

We are going to have another busy weekend, so it may be Monday before things get back to normal & I can catch you up...

No comments:

Post a Comment