Friday, September 4, 2009

"Me Do"

....or "No! No! Jacob do!"

Our house has recently experienced the change of Jacob going nicely with the flow of Mommy and/or Daddy feeding him, brushing his teeth, driving his car, etc... To "Me Do" or "Jacob Do".


Since I prefer food in his mouth, as opposed to all over him - or worse the wall, I've found using two spoons works nicely. "He does, but Mommy does more AND neater"....




Or brushing his teeth... I've found dual brushes works best...



Although, there is one "Jacob Do!" that Mommy loves, as well as the puppies...

And that is self-feeding... Mommy can get the kitchen cleaned up, dinner fixed, and the doggies dinner served, all while J is doing a "Cheerio for you, a Cheerio for you, and a Pretzel for me" He has totally picked up on the different types in his Cheerio mix... He'll eat the Cheerios, but only what is 'left' after he eats the good stuff.

Yep... He totally takes after his Momma... (my childhood Doberman, Missy, ate many a green beans and meat so I could move on potatoes, bread, corn AND dessert)

If you have some "Me Do" stories... I'd love for you to post them in the comments section for us all to enjoy....

**Please Note** J & I will be in Michigan visiting the P side of the family. I'll be back to share Labor Day pics no later than Tuesday. We wish you all a happy and safe Labor Day! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment