Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Adventures... and yet, we don't leave our home

Jacob, our dear son, has taken to climbing... And not just chairs, but ANYTHING... Especially if it helps him reach the cable box....


Here's when he didn't think Mommy was watching....

Not that realizing I was, stopped him or anything.... Look at that boy STRETCH!

While most times this "new skill" is stressful for mommy, my favorite climb is when he gets up into my glider and grabs a book... He "reads" it, then pitches it to the other side of the chair. I've tried many times to capture this in action, but his is such a Ham, that mixed with the angle of the chair to the door - I end up catching him launching off the chair at me in one blurred mess...

Last night, he cooperated... I'm so excited... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment