Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Easter Elmo?


Celebrating Easter in 2009 was not about the celebration of Christ's Resurrection.... No... It was "all about Elmo"... The fury red monster, with a high screechy voice that I constantly hear saying "Mine, Mine, Mine" (yes, that would be from one the many Elmo gifts the bunny brought you... Specifically... Elmo in Grouchland)




Honestly... I've come to adore Elmo too... Many a nights I will wake up to hearing "A B C D...." coming through the monitor letting me know you just rolled over on him...

However, if I hear "A B C D" "A B C" "A B" "A" "A" "A" "A"... I know you are fully awake and playing with his button.









You were very nice with Elmo though... You immediately wanted to "share" your other toys with him.


(I think his talking and moving made you think he was more 'real' than he was...)

No comments:

Post a Comment