Wednesday, September 23, 2009

pre-Dinner Entertainment

Most nights I am on my own for prepping dinner and getting J off to bed... As Mr. M is returned the favor every morning, getting J up, fed, dressed and off to daycare...

And...Most nights, J is perfectly happy to just chill in his highchair (read: contained) and hang with Mommy while she gets dinner cooked. Granted, most nights, I try to do quicker things so his confinement is minimized.

However, I got creative and made Goldfish encrusted chicken tenderloins.

Creativity ended up being maxed, as J's patience for waiting to be fed maxed....




I was amazed at how happy my old blackberry & my sunglasses made one little boy...



Although, that happiness was minimal in comparison to his delight in eating. He was so focused on eating that where he'd 'ham it up' in the first picture, he couldn't be bothered with even gracing me with a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment