Monday, August 31, 2009

....and the forgotten fury beings...

Having seriously been demoted upon J's arrival, but not to be forgotten...

.....obviously... this is a day before J... Hannah (brown Chessie), Payton (black & white Pointer/Lab), and Fluffy (yappy Chihuahua)



We're at a Chicago dog beach on Lake Michigan



















A solo of Hannah... Sadly, she passed when J was only a month old...


A solo of P... Oh, I will have many stories to share of her with J... from her "cleaning" the high chair for me (which I promise, I will try to capture on 'film') to getting ever so kindly pushed out of the way as J makes his way down the hall... Sometimes I'm grateful for her herding of him in the moments when he moves quicker than I'd anticipated in a direction I didn't want...


and last... and sometimes least...

Fluffy... Seen here with Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment