Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy News...

J -

You are getting to be such a big boy.  Yesterday you pooped in the potty at daycare.  Miss Angie held going outside over your head and that was just the carrot you needed to go take care of business.  You had tipped your hand to needing to poop by letting of several stinky toots.

I could not be more proud of you for this step towards adult hood.  I'm certain we will continue to hit stumble blocks until this becomes a regular activity for you.  And that's okay... It's normal.

But yesterday you proved to yourself that you could do it and it would be all good.  We celebrated it with calling everyone.

You melted my heart with your comforting of my sad heart.  As a result, I've decided to take your blog private.  I've invited some people, either family or close friends, or mommy acquaintances because I've posted pics of their kiddos, and because I love sharing your stories...  

The blog was always for you.  My letters to you.  Snapshots into your childhood.  I hope when you read it in the future you find all the good memories I have of your childhood.

Love - Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment