Friday, July 30, 2010

Something New...

Last weekend, J asked for me to call my BFF, Miss Kari. Unfortunately she was busy, but we left her a message & made a plan to see each other soon later on...

This morning, J had the fun of having an 8-year-old watch him while Mommy cleaned the basement. It worked out wonderfully. I got to clean without worrying about J, and he got to have fun while being distracted.

Then we went to lunch prior to nap. Which really didn't work out that well, as he was pretty pooped from all the fun he had in the morning with our neighbor. But it was really cute because he asked to see Miss Kari, then when we got to lunch he pretty much made a point to have her sole attention as much as possible.

If he wasn't throwing food & generally acting out to get said attention, it would have been truly adorable.

When we were departing though, he scored big points with saying "Bye Miss Kari. I love you!"

And since she is my BFF, I kind of glowed with happiness...

Much to J's chagrin though, it didn't get him out of said needed nap following lunch however...

No comments:

Post a Comment