Thursday, July 15, 2010

Atlantis Trip - near miss disaster

Alrighty then...Uploading a picture worked...

I'll make this quick, but I had to pass this funny story on about J, his coloring book, and the boat we stayed on during our Atlantis trip.

See book
See J
See J color
in the book
Mommy turns her back to chat with Celine

See book
pushed aside
See J color
on the floor

Have I mentioned, I adore wet wipes?

Yes, much to Celine's dismay, as cleaning up disasters is in her job descriptions, and the owner would be upset if he knew, I cleaned up the crayon from the floor with a wet wipe.  Horrified that J would color on the floor.  Coloring off paper for the first time, on Mr. M's boss's boat.

Excellent.

However, a huge thank you to Pampers wet wipes
as no stain was left for anyone to witness
such horrifying toddler activities

Mommy breathed a huge sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment