Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Tool Bench

Before our Mother's Day Massacre, we had good times with the tool bench. 

Really!  I have proof!  Look!
I even had trouble putting it together because J was so intrigued by it, that he kept running away with the parts.  He wanted to put it together.  It was truly adorable, if not a bit patience training at times. 

I can't wait to watch him grow to see how he uses the bench. 

Will he try to make things out of bare bones? 

...or...

Will he be more apt to use it as a drink holder? 

So far the electric drill that came with his fake Hummer has him building... Guess we will have to wait & see (much like his tooth) if the interest sticks beyond the battery life span.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture Ali! I seriously love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete