Monday, May 17, 2010

Quiet Weekend

The M family had a wonderfully uneventful & quiet weekend.  It was spectacular. 

J went to preschool on Friday morning, while I was getting my teeth cleaned, then we came home for a snack.  Okay, mommy's breakfast & J a snack.  Then we went & saw Daddy at work.  J had so much fun running around the car lot touching all the cars.  Daddy had fun showing him off to all his employees.  

Afterwards, we came home & had lunch & a really good nap.  After post-nap snack, J & I played...  He is really getting into playing with you - as opposed to playing around you.  Mr. M & I often hear "Mommy come on..."  or "Daddy come on..."   "...Do it" 

On Saturday, J & I ended up not getting out of our PJs until around dinner time.  Yep.  It was that kind of lovely day. 

Sunday, I had my very last mystigoia class.  THANK GOODNESS!  So Daddy kept J so I could attend 9:30 Mass, then my class.  Then we traded off, and I took on J duty.  Unfortunately Daddy had given J to much fun, because our departure from Daddy created a mass of tears.  Overwhelmingly amount of tears.  Mommy ended up having to pull out a total bribe at the bagel shop to stop the tears, and get him in a shopping mood.  We then proceeded to hit Macy's, Costco, and Meijer.  When we got home 3 hours later, J was in nap mode.  And Mommy, who had tried very hard to stay away from the house during the Blackhawks, but arrived during the 3 period with just minutes to go & a tie-game, was able to get the groceries unloaded, J in the house & diaper changed & deposited him next to Daddy so he could sleep. 

And I did not jinx the game, as the Hawks won.  And J slept through Mr. M's shouts & cheers.

After dinner, J went out with Mr. M to help him with the pool.  We are so looking forward to see him swim this summer.  Really getting to enjoy the pool. 

Like I said, it was a really great and uneventful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment