Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vacation Countdown

J could not be more excited about going to see Grandma & Grandpa P at "the Beach".  He is already packed, although, he does seem to pack, unpack & repack his toys daily.  I think I finally have him convinced to not pack toys until this weekend.  Sigh.  He is so cute & I love he is so excited.

I'm looking forward to a few days of not thinking.  A few days of just being mommy.  No 5:15 wake ups.  No set schedules.  No *must dos*...

That said, I did request we check out the Gator Airboat rides this time.  I think J will love it, as he is getting so into nature. 

J is so excited he will have 3 unscheduled, uninterrupted, unplanned days with me...

And I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm delighting in his joy & exuberance.

<3 him bunches & bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment