Monday, March 5, 2012

Hokey Cats - Growth Spurt...

I recently mentioned to my Dad that J must be in a growth spurt.  He has been sleeping longer & acknowledging he needs more sleep.

I didn't get enough sleep Mommy

OR

I didn't get afternoon snack at school, I was sleeping
Complete with pouting sniffles.  Sigh.

...Seem to be a common theme in our home of late.  It does not matter if we are talking overnight or nap time.  He just never seems to get his bodily required sleep.  I've tried moving up his bed time, but with him falling asleep on his own, he really doesn't cooperate... He'll just lay there awake.  For HOURS.  It is crazy.  I'd go nuts lying in bed staring at the ceiling. 

Also, he's also been eating a ton more.

Miss Cheryl even mentioned J was starting to get the belly I'd told her about from his baby days, in that he never really has a belly, except right before a growth spurt - when he all of the sudden looks like he developed a beer gut seemingly overnight.  It is craziness.

I was taking a picture of J's artwork today for Mr. M, and I realized this would be a great way to capture his growth spurt.

 August 25th
 March 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment