Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st Report Card

How is it that my child is already receiving report cards? I have to admit this caught my breath & put Mr. M on his heels when I met him with it tonight to review.

Overall J is doing very well. He is well liked, participates in all activities, seeks to include others & is very well mannered. He does have some room to develop with scissor usage & math sequencing, neither of which I'm worried about at his age.

I'm sure all moms are thrilled to read when their child is doing well, but for me this is a tangible reminder J is not suffering with my working. He is thriving. And that warms this working mommy's heart on the heels of some bad Q3/business planning weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Report cards already?!? Way to go J for doing well!

    They don't still grade on handwriting, do they? Man - that grade used to make me cry every single time!

    ReplyDelete