Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Soaking Up Spring

I have more pictures from Easter, however, since I didn't take them - I have to wait for family to share (hint, hint)

So instead, here's a picture of J's new found neighborhood love

It's funny, I just introduced him to it, but he has already grasped the concept so well that in addition to constant requests for 'pizza', 'hot dawg', 'cheese' (aka Mac-n-Cheese), 'apple' (aka pineapple or applesauce - have fun guessing), 'color', 'bball' (aka basketball), etc...  You now hear 'outside', 'park', and if you just don't respond quick enough - the door as he attempts to exit on his own.  :)

He's also been known to grab you in an attempt to "show" you what he wants.  We are working on that one, but it is slow because I kind of find it effective when I don't clearly understand what he wants too...

No comments:

Post a Comment