Friday, October 23, 2009

Only a week later....

Okay... So I'm a little behind on J happenings... (This is what I get for being an anti-social blogger for oh, say, 5 days... Whoops!)

Moving on...

Last Friday, J & I were invited to a playdate with Ava & Dottie. This is so much fun for mommy too, because it gives her time with Susie (Ava' mom) and Laura (Dottie's mom). After the last, totally stressful, J gets into everything, playdate at Dottie's - Susie volunteered to host this one...(So yes, that means I'm up next... As my house quakes with joy)

J & I were unusually late. But then again, this is the morning after getting defeated by poop-in-the-tub, so I felt totally justified. Though, I blamed it on lack of sleep, for I was not retelling that story just then... I wasn't to the sharing point just yet...

Normally, J gets up & rolls with the girls... Generally, he leads the way trouble and the girls follow. That did not happen... He instead, hung out on my lap - then avoided the girls. Cried - read: instant meltdown - when I tried to encourage - read: lock him in the play area - him to play with them.

So instead of having cute pictures like this from last summer, I have these....

J hugging my leg...




Or just not playing with the girls...

or... While they played together so nicely... He was banging the glass fireplace doors... (hence no picture, I was redirecting his attention)
sigh...Maybe it will get better next time...

A mom can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment