Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ahh... Another busy time closed... Time to think...

...SPRING...

I love Spring.  I love every thing about it.  Okay, so maybe I could live without the whole - snow, rain, mud, snow, ice, rain, mud, melt, mud, etc. cycle we are in.  But otherwise, I love it.

I love flowers blooming.  I love weather above 30 degrees.  I am looking forward to summer.  I am looking forward to our plans this year.  I am looking forward to all parts of it.  Okay, so maybe not the part of missing my bud one night a week (for ~ 10 weeks), but I know he is looking forward to it.  He is going to have one terrific summer. 

And Spring will lead us into it.

With the forecast over, it is time to start planning... Time to kick it off. 

And J is one excited little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment