Sunday, September 18, 2011

New PJs

You'd think he'd be excited with his new collection of Car's, Spiderman, etc...

I thought the pants would be too big, being a size 6 & all, but they fit him perfect to be outgrown by Spring.  I have a picture of him in his Spiderman PJs on Facebook & my brother's MIL said it best...

"He doesn't look like a toddler anymore... He is all boy."

Sniff... Sniff...

But nope... He's said, because I was making him head off towards bed while the sun was up... How mean of me, right?

His new bedtime routine is:
6:45 Potty, vitamin's, bath & teeth brushing

Followed by book or books, then 10 mins of TV or iPad time before lights out at 7:30. 

When we follow the routine, he nods off peacefully & sleep through the night pretty well.  When mommy gets stuck at work or Daddy comes home during bedtime, then we have a total setback.

It's a process & I know it will only get easier as we keep up with it...

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Sniff is right. They go from toddler to big boy literally overnight. Wanted to email you about my guilty jean store but couldn't find your email. I am pretty much living in the jeans the Buckle sells. They have several different brands I love including rock revival, miss me, and BKE. Of course, I love the easy fit;) Good luck on your jean hunt!

    ReplyDelete