Monday, August 15, 2011

Been Busy...

I have many pictures to download, but I've simply been busy lately... Work, family, J's new school, bringing the nanny on board, etc...

Good news.  J is pretty set for school.  I will do laundry this week & finish up any outstanding items from his school check list.  He looks ADORABLE in his uniform.  He loves his new school AND HE LOVES Miss Cheryl.

Mr. M & I are thrilled with both happenings...

Next week he goes back to Miss Angie's for 3 days before school actually starts.  I'm thinking it will be very bittersweet.  He already knows he loves his new school, but he also has lots of comfort with his old friends.

I just cannot believe he is already 3 & ready to start preschool.  Just yesterday I was looking at pictures from his Baptism.  Chewing on his hand as he was teething the mouth full of teeth...

J starts school August 25th.  I go back to 5 day work weeks September 6th. 

And as life changes, life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment