Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Probably should share these before the month is over...

Mr. M sent me the most beautiful, looks and smell, flowers this year.  He also included a box of chocolate that contributed 5lbs to my waist.  After engorging myself, I realized I was in severe hip pain again, and have quite radically moved back to avoiding sugar and flour based foods.  It's crazy, being on Metformin, I don't lose weight radically like I did before trying to conceive J, but my body just *feels* better.  I don't wake up in pain in my hips.  I don't want to cry in the middle of the night.

Good things when all you want to do is sleep, thanks to a head cold.

Back to the beautiful flowers.  They truly smelled spectacular.
And they held up for over 10 days. 

bestvalentinesdayflowersever...lovehim

No comments:

Post a Comment