Thursday, February 21, 2013

Questionaire

With J turning 5 this year, I wanted to start a fun tradition I've seen on other blogs.  I think this is such a great idea, especially since this might actually be something J will come back & enjoy reading in his teen years. 
How old will you be turning?
5


How excited are you?
1 trillion excited

How did you celebrate your birthday?
got birthday cake, but I couldn't eat it until after dinner, because I was sick.  I was puking sick.

Have you received any presents yet? What?
Yes.  Swordfishzord, Beetlezord, and tigerzord. 
Are you excited about these things?
Yes - I love being Jaden and getting the bad guys

Have you enjoyed your birthday so far?
Yes


Do you like being our only child?
Yes

What don’t you like about it?

That's there is lots of rules everydaySweetie, you will learn - there will always be lots of rules... It's life.

What do you like about it?

that I have a family & that there is No Rules Friday'sI love that giving you a little of my diet pop Friday mornings as a reward for learning your spelling words and having 4 other great mornings before school = highlight list for you... Since in reality, no other rules are bent or adjusted on No Rules Friday's

What Nicknames do we call you?

J, J bird, Monkey & Skunky Monkey, Stinky & Stinkypants

Which is your favorite?

Monkey

What’s your favorite season?

Spring

Why?

Cause then we get to play with helicopters, and it takes a long time for flowers to grow

What’s your favorite thing about school?
My teacher is very nice


What’s your favorite fruit to eat?
Strawberries


What’s your favorite vegetable?
Corn on the Cob


What’s your favorite food?
Panda - Orange Chicken, Chow Mein, and a cookie


We’ve taken a lot of vacations – what ones did we take this year?
Marco Island - by plane in May
Lake Geneva - by car for Uncle Jon's wedding
Marco Island - by car at Thanksgiving
(you made it 19 hours straight thru driving - we were so proud!!)Key Lime Cove - by car with Daddy

What’s your favorite vacation ever?
Paradise Island, or maybe Key Lime Cove - they both had great water slides.  Key Lime had these really big ones that I got to go on, but I couldn't in the Bahamas, I was too little.


Plus, daddy gave me lots of treats at Key Lime Cove

What’s your favorite state?
IL


Why?
cause I get to see my grandma & grandpa M there.  And I get sleepovers, but you need to sleep there with me

Have you been there?

Yes.  Going again tomorrow for 1 sleepover

What do you love most about your Mommy? Daddy?

Mommy - very kind. 
Daddy - kind


What’s your favorite color?
Navy Blue - like the Bears


Final question. What do you want to be when you get older?
A guy who works at my dad's work...

WAIT - I want to be him.


Okay, Mommy had to ask one additional question... If you had the day off from school, and could do anything you wanted - who would you want to spend the time with...   Mommy, Daddy, Grandma M, Grandma P, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins...

Daddy - he let's me have lots of treats.


Yes, yes kiddo - he does... love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment