Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Eve

Your last day as a 4-year-old.  And you have not let me call you 5 yet.

Although, you did dig waking up to "Happy Birthday Eve" song I improvised on to get your wonderful & delightful smile to great me before we really started our day.

Your treat for school in celebration of your birthday was "Frosted Bagels" again.  Great American Bagel loves you as much as I do.  My co-workers, much like your classmates, thoroughly enjoyed sharing in your birthday celebration.
You are my snow loving February baby.  You love celebrating birthdays so much, that you are almost as excited about the party on Sunday as you are about celebrating your own on Saturday with Mommy & Daddy.  We are saving your family party for the end of the month.  Until then, we get to just keep celebrating your birthday over & over again.

As you sleep your sweet dreams, I pray you know how much you are loved.  And how totally thankful I am that you are here.  You are our miracle baby.  You were the answer to so many of my prayers. 

Happy Birthday baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment