Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

9 years ago I married my best friend & the love of my life.  Crazy how I recall that day like it was yesterday.  The excitement and anticipation for our future having zero idea how exciting and fulfilling it would become. 

Unfortunately Matt has to work this weekend, so J and I are on our own. 

J did school today.  Only 1 week left until summer fun starts!  He's so looking forward to summer school & not having to wear a uniform.

I on the other hand, kicked off my Holiday Weekend early with staying home to meet the pool guys to replace our liner & get our pool set for the summer.  Then we are headed to Michigan to spend the weekend with my Dad.

This is what we did last Saturday after dinner.  They even caught 2 small mouth bass.  (1 8 inch & 1 10 inch)  We threw them both back, but J was so proud of himself.  Dad & I were impressed at how confident he was.  He had no fear of the fish like last year.


Boating, Fishing, Family...  The keys to a great summer weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment