Thursday, December 1, 2011

Future Rockstar!

If you are my FB friend, you have seen the adorable video I took of J & our neighbor Skye rocking out the iCarly theme song. 

J has never seen the show, but Matt had the song on his iPod & J LOVES it.  He always asks for the "I know you see" song.  It took me the longest to figure out what the heck he meant.  It was only through chance I heard it on my iPhone this summer & it dawned on me this was what J meant.  He promptly confirmed, I was correct.
But rocking out on his own, is just fine by J as well.  Especially when he has an audience beyond the boy in the mirror of his closet doors.  This was taken with Skye looking at J in awe of what he was doing... It is so hard to be a whole year and half younger when the eldest is only 3.5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment