Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My ode to sleep...

Sleep, sleep... Oh how I miss you...
Sleep, sleep... Please come back...
Sleep, sleep... I promise to never take you for granted again.
No late nights reading, doing laundry or getting the rare bit of "me" time.
No accidentally leaving Barney or Elmo to close to J, so that he may land on them awaking to their chores of "I love you" or "ABC".

Sleep I ask you bless my darling wonderful son with your magic juices, so I may once again have the many benefits sleep. And when you do, it'd be nice if you didn't wait until 10 PM when I'm feeling defeated & my son has witnessed Gray's - as he is getting to the age, I really need him to NOT watch my very rare bit of TV viewing.

I know beggars should not be choosers, but I am in deed begging AND choosing.

Thank you in advance,
Lacking Sleep Mom


Doesn't he look like such an Angel asleep like this? Oh, what relief I felt when he finally gave in to it...

Oh, and the lack of sleep, does in deed contribute to the lack of posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment