Monday, January 11, 2010

Eat a cookie, wear a cookie...

I should be downloading pictures of my niece (& Goddaughter) baptism. I should. She was beautiful happy baby as she was reborn into Christ's family yesterday. However, as Jacob made his presence known in the church, much to my total chagrin, he is bumping her today as well...

Why, well because he was just so darn happy today. As in, rolling over in bed to give me a hug before snuggling down to sleep. As in, stalling sleep off some more by sitting up to give me a kiss goodnight saying "Nighty, night!" Or poking at my nose "Noze", ears "earzz", eyes "eyezz", hair "hair", and I'm sure you get the picture... He didn't want to sleep, and yet this child could not have been a happier boy if I'd bribed him with a cookie...

...Speaking of cookies... Here is a picture from Friday when, in an effort to gain myself 5 minutes of laundry folding, switching from the washer & starting the next load, I gave a certain little boy refusing to nap a bribe...
Yes, that is chocolate up by his eye... Thankfully wet wipes had him clean in moments after I finished the laundry & he finished his cookie...
Granted the cookie probably didn't help the lack of nap, but it helped my sanity & that's what counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment