Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Liz babysitting J - 1

Aunt Liz generously offered to watch J while I got some me time.

(read: time to disguise my roots & get my brows back to looking like a female)

What Liz did not know was… J had all kinds of plans for her… Nor, that she would be getting 2 or 3 weeks worth of workouts in the 2 hours I was gone.

At first, he was content to sit & ride...















Sporting the new Sox hat Aunt Liz arrived with...

But then, he decided having Aunt Liz chase him, while pulling the wagon, would be more fun...

Then he slowed down, as he found he can do his Grandma M trick outside with a bigger broom...















Aunt Liz enjoyed a moment of catching her breath...

And then, in a total like me style, enjoyed relaxing a few more moments, while J entertained himself safely....
















She said, he took these out of the garage, lined them up, then she'd say "Okay J, let's clean up" and he'd return them to their appropriate location... Only to redo it a few moments later...

No comments:

Post a Comment