Thursday, November 5, 2009

and this is sooo NOT his week... The Lip.

So yesterday we were all I was laughing over J's black eye, and how cute it was... Then today I laughed till I cried, when I learned - J ran full speed ahead into a 3 year old 44 pound kiddo... Promptly bouncing off and landing face first on the floor.

















So what do you think?  Am I the worst mother ever for laughing?  Mr. M was slightly annoyed unimpressed by my laughter.  On the flip side, Grandma & Grandpa P both got a good chuckle out of it... So maybe it is just in my genes to not sweat bumps, bangs, black eyes or busted lips.

It certainly did NOT slow J down at all... As he got waffles for dinner, followed by a pudding pop, both of which were inhaled in the style only a hungry almost 21 month old achieve...














Yes, that is my son disregarding any and all manners to have his mouth full of waffle, hand full of waffle and be stabbing with his fork to obtain even more waffle goodness.

Which was followed by a pudding pop, in my attempt to ice his lip.

And with that, I'd better grab a certain child, currently struggling to get out of his highchair, and place his very messy self in the bathtub...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor J! I'm sure it's more painful for you than for him :(

    And you're definitely not a bad mom for laughing or taking pictures... my mom did the exact same thing when I fell into a fire hydrant and got my first shiner!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth!

    I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one!

    And I'll be looking for that scanned picture to appear on your blog in the not to distant future. ;)

    ReplyDelete