Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

I'm not sure about anyone else, but man - oh - man did Easter sneak up on me.

Truly.

Totally snuck up on me. 

I did not even think about decorating until AFTER Good Friday.

Crazy.

Thankfully, I had shopped for J's Easter outfit last fall, so he was all set to go. 

After school Friday, we visited the Bunny.  It was so nice to do that with Daddy.  I know J was as excited as I was to have him around all weekend for all our festivities.
We did Eggs on Saturday.

Bunny Visited Saturday Night.  Mommy was delighted to see the Bunny limited the candy loot this year in favor of vending machine little toys.

Also, he must have known J was starting Spring Break, as he brought him the requested - Cannon Blaster.  He also added to his dinosaur collection.  T-Rex was so happy to have friends he came to the party.  J was a little distressed by this, I won't lie.  Kind of made me chuckle.

The best adds though, the Space and Dinosaur books.  J is so totally *in to* both of these topics, the Bunny did a great job with finding good grow into books. 

Then off to see Grandma & Grandpa M on Sunday.  I'll have to post, but Grandma M has her own little Super J now.  The cape & shirt could not be more adorable.

Today is back to work Monday for me, but the boys are stealing one last day before J officially kicks off Spring Break with Miss Cheryl.

Boys took in the first (of many I am told) White Sox home openers.

....Love these life making moments....

No comments:

Post a Comment