Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Break pics part 1

I LOVE Miss Cheryl.

Love her.

Not only because I trust her to make sure you are well cared for, loved in my abscensce, but also worked with on the tried and true Reading, wRiting and aRrithmatic.

This year you spent your Spring Break with her, and probably would not have had more fun if we were in Florida, considering temps there did not reach 80.

We had cold, but pretty weather.  You two spent time being spoiled by Mr. Bryan.  Time fishing.  Playing.  Also, time working on your words.  Doing spelling.  Doing math.

But the biggest reason I love Miss Cheryl today...

She shares pictures.  Lots of them.

Some how she knew mommy was really missing being there for your time off of school.  She included me in your daily activities with text updates and lots and lots of pictures.




Mommy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment