Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 - Mom & Son Night Out

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE J's school not only has the "Father/Daughter Dance", but they also do a "Mother / Son Night Out". 

I understand it used to be a dance as well, but since a majority of the attendance is mom's with younger sons or moms of multiple sons, they changed it to a night out event all ages can enjoy.

I so look forward to this night & mark off my calendar as soon as the school calendar is published each year.  :-)

This year we had a science extravaganza.  It was so much fun!

Our host was absolutely awesome with kiddos.
They were entranced by his chemicals...
And the reactions the chemicals would create.

J and I came home elated & exhausted.  What wonderfully happy memories we created for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment