Monday, January 17, 2011

Starting 2011

This is has kicked off slowly.  We've been busy, and taking it easy all at once...

J's turning 3 in less than a month.  How did that happen?

My parents unexpectedly came to visit.  It was so nice to have them around for a few days.  J got to delight in being the center of attention.  My Daddy Do list was ready & waiting on him to arrive.  It's so nice to have everything back working properly. 

I was able to create & order J's birthday invites, for a real birthday party, as opposed to just a family one this year.  I'm excited & sad all at once.  I can't believe we are already to this point.

With my parents help we decided to host J's party at Jump Zone, as opposed to Jump Central or Bellaboo's.  Jump Central had less jump tents & Bellaboo's kind of knocked themselves out by charging for each adult, in addition to the children.  Since we are including family, and there are a lot of family members without children.

My Dad & I went & signed J up for Toddler Soccer this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that starting.

We've already found a Toddler T-ball program for him to join after soccer is over in March.  Hoping J will be excited for that.  He LOVES hitting the ball off the T at home in our basement.

On our way back from soccer sign-up, my Dad & I found a bakery to try.  Up to this point we've been driving 45 mins to get really good cakes.  Yes, we've lived here for almost 5 years, but we are loyal.  After trying a lemon tort, a devil dog & my dad had a dirty dog, we've decided it is way better.  And it is an old fashioned family owned bakery, and the quality spoke volumes to that effect.

Life is good.... And loving my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment