Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guess who is getting a big boy bed?

When J transitioned into a big boy bed just before Christmas last year, both Mr. M & Grandma M were anxious to buy a race car toddler bed for him.

Me, not so much.

I wasn't ready to admit my little baby had gotten so big.  We converted J's crib & have been in that for the past year.

Lately I've noticed him complaining of being cramped when I'm snuggling him to sleep at night, and to be honest, I agree.  Totally.

Mr. M picked up on the thread of an opening for *needing* a new bed & found the perfect twin size Lightening McQueen race car bed.  And then I found the perfect bedding to go with it. 

J is such a Cars junky, I cannot wait to see how he reacts to this.

and possibly just a little bit excited to not be so scrunched when snuggling him at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment