Thursday, December 24, 2009

We are back & waiting on Santa...

J & I are back, but I have not downloaded all the pics... Quick summary:


We had a great time seeing Grandma & Grandpa P. Wish Mother Nature had cooperated just a bit more, but so grateful that she did allow us to make our home before Christmas. (I seriously doubt Mr. M would ever forgive me if she hadn't...)

Very grateful to Grandma & Grandpa M for braving the ice storm to pick us up at the airport.

As a tease, since it will be after I get Christmas pics up before I will get back to really posting trip pics... Here was some of our fun...


In coats, socks, and pants one day....



















Braving the elements to catch some 15 degrees warmer rays the next....
And yes, I was the only one loving (read: stupid or desperate) enough to get in the water with him... In all honesty, J didn't even make it that long...

But, we did get some pics AND THAT makes it worth it, right?

Just let Daddy keep thinking those sneezes are related to flying.... SHH!!!

And now, we are off to bed to let Santa pay his friendly visit at Casa de M.

No comments:

Post a Comment