Saturday, December 26, 2009

...and I'm the Grinch...

Or so Mr. M tells me this morning...

I had the Christmas tree down before he left for work this morning. I mean, it took me mere minutes, as we only had lights on it. Lights, that is, that came on it, as it is a pre-lit tree.

However, my day with J has been much more fun with one less thing for me to say - No! Jacob! to that additional thing...

As I was just interrupted by his drinking his juice, to then spit it on the floor, I obviously have my hands full...

However, I am the Grinch because I'm so tired, I have not downloaded my pictures, nor do I have the energy to do so today. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I doubt it will happen then either.

I do promise to get them up soon...

To our wonderful and generous family, thank you for all Jacob's toys and clothes. We sincerely appreciate your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment