Wednesday, December 9, 2009

22 Months

Jacob, I cannot believe it, but you are 22 months today. Where has the time gone? You've changed so much in these 22 months, and yet, with each change, I end up feeling like I can hardly remember what life was like *before* you could do these things.


I'm constantly amazed and enamored by you. Your mere existence has made my world so much better, so much more full, and my heart is bursting with love for you. Dreams for your future, while not mapping the course, just the overwhelming desire to help you become all that you want be and who you want to be.


In the meantime, I'm just going to sit back & enjoy you being you...

Whether it is watching you be silly trying to ride the golden goose, or sleep in your new 'big boy' bed... I'm at peace, when I'm with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment