Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday 2009

Some shopping, mostly traveling... Daddy working...


J & I started the day out early... Okay, early for J, but a typical work day for me. Heading first to Lighthouse Place Mall to catch the early morning sales at Tommy & Ralph. Then we stopped for McD's breakfast, diaper change, then back on the road for Uncle Jeff's & Aunt Kristi's.


J is such a good traveler... Granted, this time we (meaning Mr. M) bribed him. We set up a portable DVD player in my SUV so J could have Elmo (or as he says it with exuberation "ELLLLLLLLMOOOO") in the car. J was positively delighted to have Elmo on the go, so delighted in fact - he crashed out for a good 2 1/2 hours. (Which gives me hope our upcoming flight to Florida will go smoothly, since it will just be the two of us as Daddy is working)


Once at my brother's, J was delighted... He had so much 'new' space to run & explore. Cousins to terrorize... an Aunt & Uncle who were caught a bit off guard by a certain little man's "busy -ness"... Stairs to climb, then try to walk back down... Christmas trees to undecorate... (oh boy, I'm not looking forward to our tree going up) It was a whirlwind of fun...

















Jacob was soo good playing with Camryn, although I think she was a little shocked at his walking into her house with her toys, and taking over like he owned them... We obviously need to work on that a bit... As for Miss Mal's, well... J is a bull in a china shop... If we stayed much longer, I'd guess Mal's first word to be "Gentle" as that is what we had to keep telling him. He was enthralled by her. Kept saying "Baby", and wanting to touch her... My finger is just recovering from the teeth marks left when I said "would you like to come nibble Mallory's toes like I do yours?" Obviously, it was a good thing I protected those toes with my fingers or Mal may just be missing her right foot toes today...


Then in the morning, we joined them for their weekly Panera outing for a bagel breakfast.

















Memory Shots....












and.... of My little Man....












No comments:

Post a Comment