Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 - A new year...

I'm not sure why, but I always looked at life in times of school years, as opposed to calendar years.  It's weird.  I know.  But it's me...

So while I hoped to get all my 2012 pictures and stories logged in 2012, I'll be honest - I appreciated not thinking (work,school,tasks,etc).  Not computering. 

Just being...

a mom.

a wife.

a friend.

an Aunt.

a daughter (and daughter in law).

a sister (and sister in law).

Today, I returned to work.  Today J returned to school.  And as much as we hated it... As much as going back was a drag, we both seamlessly rejoined the real world with smiles & laughter.

We have soaked up the past two weeks of laughing... of playing... of being...

And as we turn the page to 2013, starting new habits at the tail end of 2012, I foresee many more growth changes for us in 2013.  J turns 5 here shortly.  Bittersweet.  Wonderful times.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season.  A wonderful break from the every day.  A wonderful time to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment