Monday, July 11, 2011

Cars2 at Borders event


J & I were soooo excited for the news Cars2 movie to come out that we talked Grandma & Grandpa P into driving to Ann Arbor (about an hour) to the closest Borders for a Cars event. 

It was not as much fun as I imagined it would be, but it was still a lot of fun.  Plus J walked out with a puzzle & several books between me & the grand-parental's.  :) 

J LOVES the puzzle.  I've stumbled upon J & Mr. M sitting at the kitchen table working on it together.  It is so sweet, that I've hidden to just watch out of sight of J, or he'd want me to join & I love these seemingly stolen moments of daddy & son time. 

In a proud Mommy moment, Grandma P complimented J for how well behaved he was in comparison to the other kids at the event.  This was HUGE to me, as we've had to address his behavior recently.


1 comment:

  1. Have you guys actually gone to see it yet? All of my friends up here have been taking their kids - some of them more than once!

    ReplyDelete