Thursday, October 21, 2010

4T... Really?

So I haven't posted what size clothes J is wearing these days...  I know, totally slacking on this stuff...

Day to Day clothes are big 3Ts, but mostly 4Ts for shirts, and 3Ts for pants.  Although, as recent growth spurt has some of those 3T pants finding our storage box. 

Mr. M was most taken off guard, as he did some back to school shopping for J while he was at preschool.  He mentioned he bought all 3T stuff, including an outfit for Christmas pictures.  I hesitated, and he got flustered.  Recovering quickly, he suggested we have J try on the clothes after his bath.

Fair.  Makes sense...

The overalls.  Yeah.  Just fit.  As in if I washed them, they'd probably shrink to not fitting.  The shirt did not even reach the poor child's wrists.  Sigh.  We didn't even bother trying on the Holiday outfit. 

So yes, I'm saying J's 3T days are numbered, and 4Ts here we come.

On the other hand, PJs seem to run smaller, so he is in all 4Ts at this point.  And some of those, even make me question if they were sized right... It's crazy.


Mr. M & I picked these 4T Mickey PJs up this past summer while on date night.  I've been saving them, thinking he wasn't big enough yet.  Granted, all of his 3T PJs were starting to look a little more like capri's than pants, I just wasn't ready to accept he was so big yet...

The tough part is weight wise, he is only around 31lbs, which is consistent with 3T clothing.  I love the inner waist elastic band, or we'd be forever pulling up his pants.  And to be honest, I'm not looking forward when his waist shrinks again with the loss of his training pants.  However much I want the child PT'd, and believe me, I do, I'm very worried about keeping his pants up...

No comments:

Post a Comment